Tuesday, December 4, 2012

looking up to

I have a sister who is three years older than me and I always looked up to her. And still do at the age of 32. She's super mom that does it all and never complains. So when does it start?

At three months of age. That's when siblings become in awe of their older sibling. Natalie's eyes light up when she sees her big sister. She follows her around with her eyes all around the room. She gives her sissy more smiles and laughs than she does me - and I'm mama! But I guess I'm not as cool as her big 2 yr. old sister. :D

I pray the two of them have the greatest friendship! I pray that they call each other weekly. I pray that they never feel jealousy or envy of each other but to be truly happy for one another. I pray that they never feel anger or hatred towards another - only true delight.


I also pray that they find good hobbies as they grow older. Hobbies that can keep them closer together. Like scrapbooking keeps my sister and me close. I hope that scrapbooking, some type of book club, or better yet - running - keep them close together!

No comments:

Post a Comment